OUTDOOR ADVENTURE TOUR
SEEKING ADVENTURE... YOU FOUND IT!
- Double Seater UTV
- Four Seater UTV
Experience the Best Outdoor Adventure in the Poconos on a UTV!
Must have a valid driver’s license to operate our vehicles
Our tours offer a little bit of everything with a cruise through the wooded trails, an adrenaline-filled trip through the challenge course, and a run down the outside of the race track alongside the Long Pond Straight. The tour provides something for everyone.
You’ll want to have your camera along for this tour for some cool shots of the Pocono grand stands, and if we’re lucky, some race cars on track. Tours are guided at all times, and are approximately one hour. The guides are in their own vehicles and you will follow them throughout the trails.
Our pricing above reflects the price per vehicle, not per person. When booking you will need to input how many vehicles are needed. Walk-ins are welcome when available but reservations are highly recommended because the tours fill up. You are going four-wheeling, so yes, it is likely you will “get dirty,” so please dress accordingly. If operating our vehicles, you must have a valid driver’s license and children must be at least five years old to participate.
We operate 2019 model year vehicles and take good care of our machines with detailed maintenance. You are responsible for the vehicle while it is in your care and you will be held financially responsible for damage to the vehicle that occurs while in your care.
* Tour includes a brief introduction to vehicle operation and trail safety by your tour guide.
Please note that you MUST arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. If you are late for your tour start time, we will do our best to catch you up to your scheduled tour group, or get you rescheduled for the next available tour time. This cannot be guaranteed.
Additional Information & Tips
- Must be 16+ with valid drivers license and guardian signature (if under 18) to operate a vehicle. Must be 21+ to book. Permits do not qualify.
- Cancellations MUST be made 48 hours prior to scheduled tour start time in order to receive a refund.
- Children must be at least five years old to participate.
- Must arrive a half an hour prior to the scheduled start time of your reserved tour.
- It is recommended that you check the weather prior to your arrival to ensure that you dress accordingly.
- You will be held financially responsible for any damage that occurs to vehicle while in your possession.
- UTV tours are lead by our experienced guides.
- If you are staying in one of the Poconos resort properties, please visit your concierge for additional details.
- It can (will) be dusty and or muddy, so please dress accordingly. We have one-time-use parkas for sale if you need.
- Helmets are not required at this time, you are more than welcome to bring your own.